funsec mailing list archives

Re: FBI: More Guns == Less Crime

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 10:16:55 -0000

In general, I think you're right. But I wouldn't expect a group with more
reason than most to be aware of the human capacity for mythmaking to say
"America is a terrible, terrible place: the Coalition of European
Nationalists and Xenophobes says so, and they should know." Naive, I know...

--
David Harley BA CISSP FBCS CITP
Director of Malware Intelligence, ESET