funsec mailing list archives

Re: Hello. I live in Salem, and I believe in witches.

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 01:22:45 +0100 (BST)

O ... K ... and how would they explain the situation, I'm guessing that it
would be completely different from your explanation?

Side question ... why do you folks think that Obama is black? I'm no
expert in such things, but to me he looks as much white as he is black.
Just looking at his picture.

And I went to Wiki, and looked at a picture of his mother, and she looks
white to me.

So how come he's defined as black?