funsec mailing list archives

Re: Tweet This: I Don't Care

From: Anton Chuvakin <anton () chuvakin org>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:28:23 -0700

The thing is, that every Twittler or LinkeDin, or FaceOffBook doesn't really help
with communication, it fragments it.  Now there is a new site to register with, and
a new technology to learn, and, in the meantime, our field, and the exploits and
vulnerabilities we need to keep up with, are racing by faster than we can cope with

That totally misses the "key point 2.0" :-) - all the above can be
linked together, thus reducing if not removing the fragmentation.
E.g. FB status updates from Twitter, blog summary to Facebook  +
Twitter, etc, etc.

--
    Anton Chuvakin, Ph.D
   http://www.chuvakin.org