funsec mailing list archives

Re: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: "Daniel H. Renner" <dan () losangelescomputerhelp com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:29:22 -0700

Wow! It appears I've missed one of those prized FunSec debates in my sleep.

For all those that push the "need" to ban guns, because they are so-o dangerous I give you this challenge: Put an (eek) LOADED gun on the table - and wait for it to do some damage. You know, kill someone, rob a poor citizen, etc....

Let me know how long it takes will ya?

(Banning guns is like typical Western medicine - heal the effect, not the cause.)

Sincerely,

Daniel H. Renner
President
Los Angeles Computerhelp