funsec mailing list archives

RE: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: "William Lefkovics" <william () emailonastick com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:57:51 -0700

swimming pools, computers, and soccer are all apples and oranges too.

Yes, that is what I said.

I am saying managing/regulating/monitoring/whatevering computer use in
regards to hacking is not parallel to
managing/regulating/monitoring/whatevering firearm use in regards to firearm
misuse.
A solution for one does not necessarily apply to the other.

btw, i don't care if hackers have access to linux.

Why would you? I don't even care if they have a computer to run Linux as
well.

I suspect some firearms are computers.