funsec mailing list archives

Re: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: Black Ops Security <x () blackopssec com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:49:17 -0500

> Richard M. Smith rms at computerbytesman.com
> Tue Aug 28 21:22:31 CDT 2007
>
> Yep, guns: kill, kill, kill.....
>
> Computers, swimming pools, football/soccer games, etc.: fun, fun,
> fun.....
>
> I think we get the picture loud and clear.
>
> Richard

Exactly!

Computers: spam, identity theft, DDoS attacks, child porn, viruses...

swimming pools: drowning, sunburn, cramps, chlorine poisoning...

football/soccer games: injuries, hooligans, fights, property damage, rioting...

guns: target shooting, Olympic sports, collecting, self-defense, fun, fun, fun...

Regards,