funsec mailing list archives

Re: Canadian revolution

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:13:52 -0500

On 10/25/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

What I don't believe in, is your imaginary friend, no matter how big you
imagine him to be. And if your imaginary friend tells you to go out and
kill unbelievers (or inquisition them, or blow them up, or burn them for
witches, or whatever is the current fashion), then that's what makes you
part of the problem.

I'm going to assume you think I talk to a god - I don't. I don't
understand, nor care to understand why some people believe their god
is the only one people CAN believe in and think its just to kill in
"His" name. Since I can't understand that, and don't wish to try, I
can't argue with you on the point.

I suppose I shouldn't be astounded at this evidence for superstition even
on a list such as this. Get a grip on yourself, man!

I didn't provide any evidence of anything, to have faith is to forego
evidence. That's the point.