funsec mailing list archives

Re: BEER THREAD!! been a year? [was: Re: Blatant plug for talent: We're hiring]

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 21:56:45 -0500

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 13:41:12 EST, Dude VanWinkle said:

I know people that really like canned mushrooms. They came to visit me
here in the city and had mushrooms on their pizza. The mushrooms were
fresh of course. My friend disliked the taste so much that I had to
munch down the slice for 'em.

Been there, done that - my kids are convinced that canned green beans and
frozen green beans are two different vegetables, and only the canned ones
are edible...