funsec mailing list archives

Re: BEER THREAD!! been a year? [was: Re: Blatant plug for talent: We're hiring]

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 13:41:12 -0500

On 11/3/06, Dennis Henderson <hendomatic () gmail com> wrote:

> imperializing popular culture).
>
> Pilsner is supposed to be hoppy, but of course, many folk are offended
> by the flavour of (most) hops, finding their sharp bitterness
> unpleasant.

Yep and Joe SixPack *hates* Bitter Beer... Gives you a bitter beer face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLYxRWjHzwQ

BWAHAHA

I know people that really like canned mushrooms. They came to visit me
here in the city and had mushrooms on their pizza. The mushrooms were
fresh of course. My friend disliked the taste so much that I had to
munch down the slice for 'em.

Turns out that if you grow up eating/drinking a certain thing, you not
only develop a taste for it, but you will even become a connoisseur of
the schlock (Ohh these are GOOD canned mushrooms!).

Same thing for food vs. fast food, good beer vs. bud/coors/mick,
schwag vs. dank, linux vs. microsoft, etc, etc.

-JP<who has been known to have a PBR when the times are bad>