funsec mailing list archives

Re: huh? [was: BEER THREAD!! been a year?]

From: Andrew <andrewwilly () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:20:45 -0700

Kevin McAleavey wrote:

I'd LOVE to give all the work I do every day for better than 12-16 hours a day, 7 days a week without a vacation since 2001 for free, but alas, I'm sadly lacking in "free food, free car, free rent" because THEY "should be free" also.

Maybe you should take a vacation. I read your post twice and was unable to make enough sense of it to decide whether I agreed with you or not. I feel like I was just ambushed by disgruntled and disconnected hippy in front of Slurpy machine in Flagstaff.

Am I alone in this? Maybe if I was smarter ...

Andrew

p.s. Four Peaks Kiltlifter beer is good.