funsec mailing list archives

RE: Finn Takes Gold at Mobe Throwing Contest

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:06:14 -0400

Ahhh, whole hard drives :-)  I was thinking just the platters, and 5.25"
platters at that.... For some reason when someone mentions harddrive, I
picture a full hight 5.25" drive unit :-)

  yup, I'd agree that HD's have the aerodynamics of a brick.... For obvious
reasons heheh :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580