funsec mailing list archives

Re: Finn Takes Gold at Mobe Throwing Contest

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:58:00 -0400

On 8/31/06, Blanchard_Michael () emc com <Blanchard_Michael () emc com> wrote:
  I think my little test yesterday is enough to say that I couldn't get to 89meters though and it just originally
sounded shorter than it is.

I am not sure about that, try hucking a Nokia 8801 for less wind resistance.
(http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/8801/0,7747,,00.html)

I feel that an opened Nokia 6800 would tend to glide more than other phones
(http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6800)

Removing the battery for a throw is blatantly against the rules BTW ;-)

-JP<who has tossed his cookie at least 89 yards>