funsec mailing list archives

RE: Finn Takes Gold at Mobe Throwing Contest

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:28:07 -0400

 I certainly agree that throwing a football (or a soccer ball) 100 yards wouldn't be the easiest, but certainly after
practicing I'd be able to do it regularly without hurting myself :-)
  A baseball is a different story though, I'm certain I can throw a baseball 100yards.  Nolan Ryan could throw that
distance without even trying I'm sure.

 Hmmmm, I can throw a soccer ball the distance of my kid's soccer field pretty easily (goal to goal), it's not a full
size soccer field though, it's a junior field.... What's that 75 yards?  Or is it only 50 yards?  7 - 8 year olds play
on this field....

 Oh well, just one of those stupid, useless things to ponder throughout the day  :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580