funsec mailing list archives

Re: Finn Takes Gold at Mobe Throwing Contest

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:15:21 -0500

On 8/31/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 Blanchard_Michael () emc com wrote:

>  I know that everyone is waiting for this update!
>
>   Last night I was able to throw a "cell phone like device", ok it was a
> rock that was roughly the size and weight of my motorola i730....

Cop-out. This is like using non-viruses in an antivirus test. Unless you
use a real mobile phone, how can you know that the results would be the
same? Different density, different streamlining, different flight
characteristics.

LOL - okay Michael, I have at my disposal one of the original Motorola
flip phones (you know the ones the drug dealers in movies used in the
very early 90s, right after they dumped the big brick phone and the
bag phone - 3/4 of the phone is battery). Give me an address to ship
it to. :)

Hey, does anyone have an old bag or brick phone? That would be cool too...

I think we need video of this even.