funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:28:30 +0100

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 13:14 -0400, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:06:28 BST, Drsolly said:
I've heard American's say this before, and I've never understood why it is
that Americans think we have bad teeth, fogs in London and a lot of rain.

Sitting in an english garden waiting for the sun.
If the sun don't come, you get a tan
From standing in the english rain.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob

Do Americans also think John was an egg and a walrus?

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

              - http://reboot-robot.net -

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game