funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 21:06:53 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, David Lodge wrote:

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:06:28 +0200, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
Assholes. We're assholes, not a55holes. We're assholes who aren't
compelled by some Puritan ethic to spell "assholes" as "a55holes", as if
God were unable to work out what you mean, or possibly you're using
LEET-speak?

P.S. The word is "arse", it comes from the Olde Englisc "ears", which

Well, I didn't know that! Thanks. But I have to wonder who was it confused
his ears with his arsehole :-)