Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Third issue of the Zone-H Comics

From: "J. Oquendo" <sil () infiltrated net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:50:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, n3td3v wrote:

Do newspaper sites ask suicide bombers to submit videos?

They do so in subliminal ways. See the problem with most people is they
don't want to see the darker sides of life. Out of site out of mind.

Do newspaper sites keep a chart of the top suicide bombers?

Actually some do.

Do newspaper sites give you special status if you bomb a gov building?

No but they will crapagandize the situation and make a "Made for TV" movie
on the idiot bombers followed by 24/7 coverage of the idiots.

Thats what Zone-H does in the cyber terrorism world.

Yawn yawn yawn.

It is not the same as a newspaper or newspaper site.

You say tomatoe I say... BS

I would like to see how long CNN.com would stay online if it started
supporting terrorists to submit suicide bombings, and rate them by the
importance of the building they bombed. And an archive of top
terrorist groups who submit that information? Why hasn't CNN.com done
that yet?

But media does support terrorism in their unique little ways. Every time
(for example) Zarqawi (INSERT CIA FROM WHERE NAME = ' terrorist') and his
little Jihadiot friends committed their little beheadings, every news
agency jumped on the bandwagon of posting all sorts of nifty information
about Zarqawi raising his status quo on the "terrorism underground". What
most people don't realize is the underlying psychology behind the
crapaganda.

And if Zone-H is "OK", then why haven't sites like CNN.com and
all-the-others setup a "submit your cyber terrorism attacks" yet.

But they do via the (dis)Associated Press. How else do you think most
networks end up getting hold of crapaganda.

Thats all for now,

Can you make it all for good?

J. Oquendo
GPG Key ID 0x97B43D89
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x97B43D89

"Just one more time for the sake of sanity tell me why
 explain the gravity that drove you to this..." Assemblage