Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Third issue of the Zone-H Comics

From: Andre Ludwig <andre.ludwig () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:53:10 -0400

Its because baby Jesus, the green midget, and the robot warriors from
the planet theton all wont let the evil borg (symantec) buy out
zone-h.  Something to do with the second rising of the martian god
nebulionias in the 14th phase of recognition. Don't know much more
then that about the deal as my contacts on the inside have all been re
programmed or destroyed.

And last i checked Zone-h didn't report on anything near as
interesting as isc or other more "attack monitoring" services/groups.

Like i said let the kiddies have their little corner of the
playground.  It keeps all the lower rungs of the fed world busy.  Look
i don't disagree with you when you boil it down.. I just see an added
layer of value (or two or three) of having such a central location for
the tards to piss on the walls.  That as well as i don't see
defacement's as the second coming of jeebus or the fall of modern
civilization.   Oh and i dont see any posts or news articles about how
Jedediah plans to build the first self replicating nano bots or any
other l33t ideas or sploits..

Again just my halfbraind op...

Dre