Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Destroying PCs remotely?

From: Shawn McMahon <smcmahon () eiv com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:58:12 -0400

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 09:56:56AM -0400, JT said:
Again, let me know when you eradicate evil as you think these laws will
allow.

Nice straw man.  Let me know when you stop beating your wife.

You believe, by your own statements, that you can actually stop every
terrorist present and future and that one day, there will be no terrorists,
aka people who disagree and take things to an extreme. Good luck

You should consider reading things before you reply to them.  My
statements actually indicate that I think we can take things back to
their pre-1992 level, where they're much less likely to accomplish
something on the scale of 9/11.  There will always be terrorists as long
as there is evil and good people oppose it.  I'm comfortable with that,
I just want to minimize their effectiveness, without doing as the
isolationists suggest and giving up on opposing evil.

Read the sig quote.  All we're doing is returning to that policy.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any