Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Question]

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <probertson () fluiditgroup com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:33:41 -0400

Jean-Denis Gorin wrote:
I also remember [1] the split of the original Firewalls list to Firewalls and
FW-Wizards because there were too many messages about firewall solutions
configurations...

BTW, does the original Firewalls list still exist?

When I last looked I couldn't find it at ISC, where it'd eventually moved to.

I've tried to balance operational questions with the few theoretical ones there are and the occasional rant thread.

[1] Yes, I'm a very long time lurker!

Once again, I'd like to publicly state that if you want to see interesting threads on the list, you have to de-lurk and start some. If nothing else, it'd change the Pix/Interesting ratio...

Paul
--
President and Chairman, FluidIT Group
Moderator, Firewall-Wizards.  Editor, Network Firewall FAQ