Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Question]

From: ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 17:09:46 +0400

Finally something on the list not related to "how do i configure my PIX" ;-)
I wonder what happened? We used to have interesting discussions here
years ago, and now everything is reduced to PIX setup?

P.S. I hate PIX. (and ASA too). Cannot imagine a single case for it to
be optimal solution. But even that is not what i'd like to discuss ;-)