Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Book of rants

From: Jason Lewis <jlewis () packetnexus com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:58:40 -0500

From the archives, Sat, 6 Sep 1997 08:28:54.

Marcus J. Ranum
Subject: NEW MAILING LIST

I'm starting a new mailing list (firewall-wizards () nfr net,
accessible through majordomo () nfr net or via the Web:
(http://www.nfr.net/forum/firewall-wizards.html)

IT WILL BE A MODERATED LIST WITH ME AS MODERATOR.
That means it will be low volume. That means it will be 0%
spam. It will be aggressively non-commercial. We (NFR)
will never use the mailing list for marketing and will never
give or sell it to marketeers. Flamewars will not be
encouraged and will be doused if they happen and continue.

<snip>

Anyway think that low volume part is funny?  :)

Looks pretty complete to me, my archives (what I have actually saved), only go back to 2002.

jas