Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: RE: present day admin skills

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:35:16 -0500 (EST)

I recalled semi correctly then, unless folks wish to take all points away,
and that's cool here too <grin>.

Course that tends to take more of the sting out of the arguements about
child labor abuse too, not all, but some, yes?  Assuming of course,
anticipating, that India has an adult at 18 system...

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne