Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Outsourcing Firewalls/Internet Security count

From: Craig Brozefsky <craig () onshore com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 15:28:30 -0600

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Safier, Adam (GEIS) wrote:

How many people received a query or had a chief security officer / CIO
express an interest outsourcing their Firewall / security management?
(Not just your CIO, which you should not admit to if he did, but service
queries as well.)

I've had two in the financials industry, one with international presence,
the other without(to my knowledge).  Both tied in with large
projects, like redesign of WAN etc...

Craig Brozefsky              craig () onshore com
onShore Inc.                 http://www.onshore.com/~craig
Development Team             p_priority=PFUN+(p_work/4)+(2*p_cash)
I hear my inside, the mechanized hum of another world - Steely Dan