Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: 2 factor authentication

From: Alexandre Adao <Alexandre.Adao () MORGAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 13:11:21 -0400

Is anyone using Okta as a Multi-factor authentication solution?

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 3:49 PM Odi Iancu <odi () wfu edu> wrote:

We use Google 2-Step Verification (enforced mode for all accounts) with
our on-premises SSO/SAML IdP. We also use SSO/SAML for our VPN and
therefore it is protected by Google 2-Step Verification.

-Odi

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 2:14 PM Seth A. Shestack <shestack () temple edu>