Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: 2 factor authentication

From: "Telfer, Will" <Will_Telfer () BAYLOR EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 20:18:00 +0000

We have not had many, if any, discussions about using MFA on local systems logins & I would tend to agree with the
thought that some faculty & staff would not be pleased if we did elect to enforce it on local systems.

Duo use on systems where it is in place is mandatory & there is no opt out process available.

Thank You,
Will Telfer, M.S.
Information Security Analyst
Information Technology Services

Follow BaylorITS & look for the #BearAware:
Twitter: @BaylorITS
Facebook: facebook.com/BaylorITS