Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: 2 factor authentication

From: "Dugan, Darin D [ITSYS]" <dddugan () IASTATE EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 20:20:56 +0000

Yes, Okta is our IdP and MFA provider. MFA required for all non-students earlier this year. Still opt-in for students,
but targeting to be complete by end of calendar year. Some Okta MFA use on Windows servers. Validated with Cisco
AnyConnect using SAML but holding production deployment until Cisco fixes their broken iOS client.

Cheers.

Darin