Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: KnowBe4 Security & Awareness Training Feedback

From: "Pardonek, Jim" <jpardonek () LUC EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 14:59:34 +0000

Hi Chad,

We started out with using it on our LMS but unfortunately, there were some restrictions on how our LMS is implemented
that made the end user experience a bit cumbersome.  The following year we moved to their hosted solution.  It started
out promising but we began to have issues with user imports wiping out prior group assignments, reminders that were
sent to staff that had already completed their curriculum, which forced us to send the reminders manually which was a
ton of administrative overhead.  They fixed the issue but we were then forced to use their minimum grade and were not
able to use some of the “delighters” like completion certificates when training was complete.

If you need more info/detail, let me know and we can take it off-list.

Thanks,

James Pardonek, MS, CISSP, CEH, GSNA
Information Security Officer
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Road | Chicago, IL  60660

•: (773) 508-6086

Loyola University Chicago will never ask you for your username or password.
For the lastest information security news at Loyola, please follow us online,
Twitter: @LUCUISO