Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: KnowBe4 Security & Awareness Training Feedback

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 08:49:34 -0400

Joshua,
 Another "Hello from up in Maine" We are using KnowBe4 for both their
Phishing and user education. We have bee happy with it, both from an
overall content perspective as well as from a management perspective.

I will echo what Chad said. sometimes there are some "degrees" of truth
that might be lost, but overall I have been happy with the content.

Frank