Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: KnowBe4 Security & Awareness Training Feedback

From: Neal O'Farrell <neal () SCHOOLEDINSECURITY ORG>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 09:30:45 -0400

I'm not in higher education but know KnowBe4 for years and while their
products are highly regarded, they are also highly generic. Which usually
ends up diluting their effectiveness.

I think there's a good opportunity for an immersive awareness program
specifically tailored for the needs, challenges, and audiences of higher ed.

A good start might be for people to chime in with what they feel they need
or are missing, and that current solutions don't provide. You can't fill
the gaps until you identify them.

Neal.

Neal O'Farrell
Schooled In Security
www.schooledinsecurity.org
neal () schooledinsecurity org
(925) 914 0248 (EST)

When we say "next generation security," we really mean it!