Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mandatory IT Security training

From: Hiram Wong <hiram.wong () DOMAIL MARICOPA EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 08:45:42 -0700

Hi Brent,

Yes, we require IT security training for all employees and Persons of
Interest (consultants, etc).  We used a canned training from a vendor that
covers general security awareness.  We do require this training to meet
state audit requirements and best practice as well.  The training is done
on an annual basis.

Hiram

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 8:08 AM, Haselhoff, Brent <brent.haselhoff () wku edu>