Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mandatory IT Security training

From: "Pardonek, Jim" <jpardonek () LUC EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 15:43:24 +0000

Very timely for me as well.  I would appreciate it if any OOB responses sent to me as well.

Thanks,

Jim

James Pardonek, MS, CISSP, CEH, GSNA
Information Security Officer
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Road | Chicago, IL  60660

*: (773) 508-6086

Loyola University Chicago will never ask you for your username or password.
For the lastest information security news at Loyola, please follow us online,
Twitter: @LUCUISO
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lucuiso/
Our Blog http://blogs.luc.edu/uiso/