Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mandatory IT Security training

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 15:51:18 +0000

Hi Brent,

The 2016 CDS Spotlight: Information Security has some information on the second page about institutions with infosec
training and whether it’s mandatory for faculty/staff or students.
https://library.educause.edu/resources/2016/8/cds-spotlight-information-security

The 2018 CDS<https://www.educause.edu/cds> survey recently launched, so we will have new infosec module data available
for comparison in early 2019.

Thank you,