Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Retiree Email Accounts

From: "Miller, Richard H" <rick () BCM EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 20:40:54 +0000

Emeriti still have to have an active faculty appointment which are reviewed/renewed on an annual basis by Faculty
Affairs. Other than that we depend on HR to
be responsible for maintaining the record in an active state. When they (or the departmental HR person) terminates the
personnel record
their access is disabled.

Rick