Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

[Registration Reminder] REN-ISAC Workshop @ Arizona State University: 9/10/18

From: Sarah Bigham <sarah () REN-ISAC NET>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 12:28:38 -0400

**There are still seats available for this free workshop. If you would
like to attend, please register by 9/7/18 @ 4pm MST at the link below.**

https://www.ren-isac.net/calendar/september/workshop_asu.html

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly with questions. I look
forward to seeing all participants in Tempe in a few weeks.

Hosted by:  Arizona State University