Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Retiree Email Accounts

From: Scott Stoops <sstoops () ASHLAND EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 08:30:30 -0400

We take the same view. Retirees are a termination and lose access to there
accounts. We will allow an emeritus faculty member to retain their accounts
but they have to get approval first.
Scott Stoops
Security Analyst II
Office of Information Technology | 100 Patterson Technology Center
Ashland, OH 44805
(w) 419-289-5405
sstoops () ashland edu