Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Response to phishing e-mails

From: "Jones, Mark B" <Mark.B.Jones () UTH TMC EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 02:39:27 +0000

Revocation of computer access is an interesting consequence.  Isn't this the
same as termination or expulsion?  Is it possible to be a student or an
employee without accessing computing resources?  But I suppose it is easier to
get away with saying "stop or you lose computer access" than saying "stop or
you are fired/expelled".