Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Recent Phishing Uptick

From: "Ejike, Emechete C." <EEjike () ODU EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 19:28:32 +0000

It is interesting to see that another institution is implementing a similar strategy . We are unable to add boilerplate
messages to emails containing urls to free hosting websites portals however I managed to  bump up the spam score based
on the raw body regex  check for specific urls. Thanks for the additional list.

Respectfully,

Eme Ejike
IT Security Operations Supervisor
Information Technology Services