Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Recent Phishing Uptick

From: Bob Bayn <bob.bayn () USU EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 03:03:06 +0000

We use Cisco Ironports to filter our email stream.  I could go into a little bit of detail tomorrow for users of
similar equipment offline.

Bob Bayn         SER 301         (435)797-2396       IT Security Team
Office of Information Technology,                   Utah State University
    Do you know the "Skeptical Hover Technique" and
    how to tell where a web link really goes?  See:
    https://it.usu.edu/computer-security/computer-security-threats/articleID=23737