Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Experience with HigherOne or TouchNet for payment processing?

From: "Hopkins, Jefferson M" <jmhopkins () PURDUE EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:37:29 +0000

We have a good relationship with Touchnet and have made them our preferred vendor for all processing services. I have
had no issues of any note with them over these last four years and no security concerns; high marks for reliability,
availability and support also.

If an area in the University is contemplating the use of an application service provider, we require the service
provider be "Touchnet Ready" before we approve the merchant. Several times we have worked with the ASP to get them to
that point. Those times are where Touchnet shines. They have been patient; worked with the vendor and eventually have
been able to bring the vendor on board.

Jefferson M. Hopkins
IT Security Risk Analyst, CISA, CISSP, ISA
Purdue University, Information Technology Security and Policy
(765) 494-2751