Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft antivirus

From: Rick Baker <richard.r.baker () GALLAUDET EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:30:16 -0400

Ed,

We are exploring this option to use FEP (Forefront Endpoint Protection)
which we are still configuring SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)
that is quite complex to set up so we haven't reached the point to
configure FEP yet to give you feedback on FEP.

So if you do not have SCCM in place then you may need to have extra time
for SCCM setup and configuration.

Rick