Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Closed Network Implementation?

From: "Thorpe, Glenn" <Glenn.Thorpe () UNTSYSTEM EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:19:35 +0000

Hello,
  I work on the Information Security Team at the University of North Texas System.  We are currently moving towards a
default deny (closed network) design, and I am reaching out to other institutions to see if they have gone though this
process and any roadblocks or lessons learned that could be shared with us.  I'd appreciate any input you may have or
anyone you could point me to that may be able to discuss this further.

Have a great day,
Glenn Thorpe III
Information Security
University of North Texas System
T: 940.369.8884
E: glenn.thorpe () untsystem edu<mailto:glenn.thorpe () untsystem edu>

[cid:1334D47D-0D1B-4A33-A577-55B28BBE416A]