Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student Side Ports

From: "Parker, Ron" <Ron.Parker () BRAZOSPORT EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:23:27 -0500

We provide gymnasiums, tennis courts, jogging paths, etc. for our students to use for recreation so why not network
ports for their online recreation?

--
Ron Parker, Director of Information Technology, Brazosport College
http://www.brazosport.edu

This e-mail contains 100% recycled electrons generated by nuclear power.