Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student Side Ports

From: Chuck Keeler <keeler_c () MITCHELL EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:21:32 -0400

We open them up and let them game on … since we manage the bandwidth that they have, we can throttle anyone from taking
over the entire stream … to date we haven't had any issues although we do see spikes we do not see it saturated.

Charles Keeler
Mitchell College
Office of Information Technology
Chief Technology Officer