Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: HEOA Question

From: "Bulanda, Dave G" <DGBulanda () INDIANATECH EDU>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:40:00 -0500

Works well in the 1:1 Nat... which I am running but yes I have some overflow into PAT which yes is a problem without
the source port in the notice. Sometimes you have to throw it back and say "Go Fish." :)

I do use some scripts to breakdown the logs for the request... Got a little annoying building a grep and pipe statement
to get what was needed, then forgetting a step and not getting anything or too much logs.

David Bulanda
Network Services Manager
dgbulanda () indianatech edu<mailto:dgbulanda () indianatech edu>
Indiana Tech<http://www.indianatech.edu/>