Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Retiree Email Accounts

From: Sheri J Thompson <sthomp8 () LSU EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:44:28 -0600

Our email policy is available online and may be of interest to you. We
allow our retirees to continue with the same address but move them from
our exchange environment to our free Google one.

http://itsweb.lsu.edu/ITS_Security/files/item2627.pdf

Sheri J. Thompson

IT Communications & Planning Officer

LSU Information Technology Services