Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Identity Finder

From: Bret Ingerman <ingerman () VASSAR EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:31:07 -0500

We have been testing both the WIndows and Mac versions of their product.  So far, we are quite impressed with the
product, and the corporate leadership and directions (we had a call with them last week).  At this point, it is looking
like we will license the product as it is one that works, and that is cross-platform (although the Mac version is well
behind the Windows version in terms of look and feel).

  --Bret