Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Gmail for students and IMAP

From: "James M. Dutcher - Assoc of IS/IT & CIO" <james.dutcher () SUNYORANGE EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:49:58 +0000

BTW....the way we came to Gmail decision was through a college-wide, collaborative effort, doing our research, running
pilots and creating a consensus of what people both liked best and concluded was the best email solution for our
college.   The more people get involved, the more adoption buy-in you get....jim