Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mandatory Security Training in Higher Education

From: James Moore <jhmiso () RIT EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:39:36 -0400

We try to develop things in house, license under Creative Commons, and
share with Educause, and we encourage others to do the same.  With the
Creative Commons Share-Alike Non-Commercial license, we have even had
some inquiries from the corporate, and public sectors.

For online web-based security awareness, we use Captivate for things
that benefit from hands-on (for examples see
http://security.rit.edu/dsd102.html#simulations)  They will be creative
commons licensed too before too long.

Jim