Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Physical access control systems

From: Paul Younker <Paul.Younker () GREENVILLE EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:13:05 -0600

We are researching door access control systems for possible
implementation in a building we are remodeling. I am looking for some
help in identifying potential systems. What door access control systems
are some of you using? Any information you can provide would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul Younker
Associate Director of Information Technology
Greenville College
Greenville, IL

618.664.7072
618.664.7172 fax
paul.younker () greenville edu

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up
where I intended to be. - Douglas Adams